Currently a Software Developer at the Tessitura Network.
Download a PDF version of my resumé.
A legend for the non-skiers:
Novice Intermediate Advanced
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- .NET & .NET Core
- ASP.NET MVC
- Entity Framework
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Visual Studio
- Jet Brains Suite
- Visual Studio Code
- AWS Lambda
May 2016 to Present
Tessitura Network - Remote
- Technologies used: C#, ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI, WPF, SQL Server, Angular
Senior Software Engineer
October 2015 to May 2016
July 2013 to September 2015
Jacobson Consulting Applications - Remote
- Developed custom software solutions in a team-based approach for over 20 non-profit organizations.
- Specialized in integrations with large-scale 3rd party systems.
- Assumed the technical lead on several high-profile contracts.
- Analyzed requirements to develop architecture guidelines, specifications, and estimates.
- Collaborated with product teams to jumpstart architecture and development of new products.
C# .NET Programmer
November 2012 to June 2013
Vistronix - Fort Collins, CO
- Maintained front-end and back-end codebases for critical government web applications.
- Developed and integrated web service components for cross-application solutions.
- Awarded first place in company wide innovation spike competition.
- Collaborated with a large team of developers, DBA, QA, support, and operations staff.
- Prioritized and implemented new features and bug fixes with monthly releases.
Web Application Developer (Consultant)
May 2011 to July 2013
Forney Industries, Inc - Fort Collins, CO
- Analyzed business processes to design a web application and database solution.
- Implemented an ASP.NET MVC web application with corresponding database.
- Implemented a customer interface that integrated with the existing public website.
- Performed all work remotely and independently with frequent email communication.
- Provided ongoing support, maintenance, and expansion of features.
January 2012 to July 2012
April 2010 to July 2012
Colorado State University - Fort Collins, CO
- Responsible for independently replacing a legacy web application in a fixed-time schedule.
- Implemented an ASP.NET MVC web application with modern web and usability standards.
- Improved and migrated the existing database design and hosting platform.
- Provided in-depth training to non-technical staff and gathered feedback for improvement.
- Created detailed database entity relationship diagrams and documentation for technical users.
Colorado State University
2007 - 2011
Bachelor of Science, Computer Science